The Stack’s latest Job of the Week is in security at one of the biggest new brands out there: Meta.
To those not napping under a large boulder, that’s the company-formally-known-as-Facebook.
Meta has launched a new business division called “Novi” which handles all things related to financial services and Novi is looking for a deputy CISO – with the company seeking “deeply experienced security leadership talent to help enable and safeguard financial services with a truly global scale” it said this week.
Novi added: “Our goal is to make Meta and Novi the premier place to work for cyber security, information security, and security engineering professionals.” The role is advertised as London/remote.
Follow The Stack on LinkedIn
Applicants looking to step up to this level will need:
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience in information security, cybersecurity, and/or technology risk include experience leading: architecture, engineering, operations, testing, authentication and access management.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks and regulatory requirements including – NIST, ISO-2700, PCI Compliance, and MTL Licensing requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, leadership, delegation, and presentation skills, including demonstrated success in regulatory interactions.
- Strong problem solving, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Leadership and management experience leading 100+ FTE technical organizations.
See also: Hiring a CISO (or want to be one?) Know this…
The deputy CISO at Meta’s Novi unit will oversee the training of security officers and partners to be “security champions within their organizational units” and promote security best practices, an advert posted November 14 noted. They will partner with software development, and engineering teams to conduct security code reviews on an ongoing basis as part of the code check-in process; manage regional security representatives as resources for escalation of security issues and champions for their region; provide security perspectives and focus to business and technology partnerships to build security into new initiatives; improve Novi’s risk posture by using ERM solutions to support and inform business decisions; and help train and build security teams.
No payscale was provided, but Meta is not short of change and salary is likely to be competitive.
You can get an application in here.